85N High Temperature Polyimide
85N is the ultimate pure polyimide laminate and
prepreg system. Bromine-free chemistry provides
Best-in-Class thermal stability for applications with
sustained high in-use temperatures as well as for
use in lead-free soldering applications.
- Meets IPC4101/40 and /41 description and specification
- Pure polyimide, no secondary resin
- No epoxy added, blended or reacted
- Best-in-Class thermal properties
- Tg=> 250°C
- Decomposition temperature >407°C
- T300>60 min.
- Low Z-axis expansion
- 1.2% between 50-260°C (vs. 2.5-4.0% for typical high-performance epoxies)
- Minimizes the risk of latent PTH defects caused during solder reflow and device attachment.
- Decomposition temperature of 407°C, compared with 300-360°C for typical high-performance epoxies, offering outstanding long-term high-temperature performance.
- Toughened chemistry resists resin fracturing
- Halogen-free chemistry
- Compatible with lead-free processing
- RoHS/WEEE compliant
Our expert team is here to assist with all questions and considerations.