Insulectro is committed to more than customer service. We are committed to supporting our customers from material selection to processing to trouble shooting.
PUMAfast™ materials are readily in stock and available for immediate delivery. Standard Materials are popular laminates we distribute and most likely in stock.
11 Strategic Stocking Locations in North America
We offer the best-in-class products from world-class suppliers, deliver them at breakneck speed from regional stocking locations near our customers, and follow-up with exceptional field support.
Advanced converting equipment provides customers with the ability to have a wide variety of plastic and polymer material processed from large rolls of raw material into smaller rolls or tapes of varying length depending on customer specification allows the customer to obtain materials in optimum widths and lengths for the processing equipment.
Toll processing of customer supplied material into sheets or custom rolls allows the customer to purchase raw materials more effectively and have Insulectro process into the roll sizes and length or specific panel configurations for their processes
Insulectro supplies and supports materials for connecting layers in PCBs. These include high reliability electroless copper, direct plate systems, microvia electroplating and low temperature sintering pastes. We can support these in both prototype and high volume automated systems.
From advanced HDI PCBs to plating on plastics, we have the products to make things conductive for subsequent electrolytic or electroless plating.
Conductors on electronic devices need a solderable and or protective finish that’s conductive. We have multiple solutions and can help with selection.
From RF/Microwave to Dense Digital High-speed circuitry – using uBGAs with uTraces and features, also compounded with shrinking budgets and schedules. Let us help you meet these challenges.
Insulectro offers free design reviews with some limitations to help ensure a correct by construction stackup, that supports robust DFM and signal integrity performance
DFM when performed correctly from the start will ensure that our products meet their intended goals with high-producibility which enables higher yields and lower costs for our production built products. When done properly high quality and long term reliability built-in also ensure continued market acceptance.
“Fast signal-switching in emerging circuit technologies, force us to make “Technically appropriate material decisions”.
Thus, material selection has become as critical to circuit performance as selecting the correct devices for your circuitry.”
Digital Business Solutions
The CompassPort™ portal offers our customers 24×7 access to their account to improve enterprise-to-enterprise supply chain visibility and efficiency. Current features include:
- Visibility to inventory availability with pricing
- Ability to order directly from the inventory screen
- Visibility to open orders with current status
- Visibility to order history and the ability to ‘rebuy’ online
- Track shipments with carrier tracking #s
- Proof of delivery with signature
- Manufacturing Certificates of Analysis
- Packing slips
- Proof of delivery with signature
- View and validate your planned buy forecast
- Ability to export many screens to Excel and work offline
Insulectro works with our customers to tailor our electronic integrations to their needs.
- More than fifty percent of our customers submit their orders to Insulectro electronically, which improves the speed at which orders are processed, products are committed, and ultimately shipments are received.
- Insulectro has built an application programming interface (API) to make material availability dates accessible to our customers. This new “ATP API” can be setup to be called by your system to inquire when a specified volume of product will be available for your project. Our system will let your system know how much we can promise today, as well as the date when the full quantity will be available.
If you are an existing customer who is interested in taking advantage of our electronic integration solutions, please reach out to your Technical Account Manager today.
In 2020, Insulectro launched our printed electronics e-Commerce site to support 24×7 ordering of substrates, films, and conductive inks.
Insulectro’s Design Education team is willing to provide educational content to support your technical or sales staff when supporting OEM designers or fabricators OEM customers