Circuposit™ 3000-1 Electroless Copper is a unique, patented process that is widely used by leading PCB fabricators throughout the world. This novel self-accelerating electroless copper eliminates the need for a separate accelerator step, saving space and improving quality and control. The 3350-1 electroless copper bath is formulated to provide improved physical properties and produce exceptionally fine-grain, low-stress deposits, which yield enhanced hole-wall coverage and excellent adhesion even on the most demanding high-performance substrates.
- Exceptional Interconnect Reliability
- Horizontal or vertical application
- Excellent bath stability and performance
- Reduced bath maintenance
- Reduction in solution volume growth
- Low-build or high-build deposition