A bonded Steel product in Top and Bottom and or middle configuration, with a single layer of your chosen copper foil bonded to the steel carrier.
Designed to replace the number of separators used within the press stack and eliminate image transfer from pressure variations within the stack.
The 8 mil steel stores less energy than a conventional separator which improves thermal management especially when using an InduBond induction lamination press.
The panels can be tooled and untooled, supporting your pinless or pin registration and lamination process.
- 8 mil steel >2x as effective than 15 mil alum in Image transfer reduction / elimination
- Reduce lamination press mass by using CSC, improving heat RoR & Cool down efficiency
- Increased throughput with CSC 8 mil middles, 7.5 times thinner than conventional separators
- Technical enabler – Supporting thin & low-profile Cu foils from 6 µm > with a VLP2 or IPC A profile
- Layup Efficiency – No separators to clean resurface or polish – labor-intensive & costly and source of FOD