HDF wood that is coated with liquid melamine that penetrates and cures to the HDF, creating an integral bond between the two. PolarBack™ has a hard and extremely smooth melamine surface that creates superior, intimate contact with the exit side of the PCB, controlling exit burrs to very high standards.
PolarBack™is an affordable high-quality melamine backup that offers:
• The capability of bearing up under the heat of even smaller drill bits
• Cool performing to dissipate heat, reducing drill wear and breakage
• A hard surface to minimize burrs
• A white surface for hole visibility
• Excellent visualization after drilling due to its light surface color.
Explore our latest webinars, glossary, conversion calculator and more.