A bonded Aluminum product in Top and Bottom and or middle configuration, with a single layer of your desired copper foil bonded to the aluminum carrier.
The CTE of the aluminum is higher than the copper, which reduces wrinkles from handling during the lamination cycle.
Utilizing the middle configuration enables the operator to reduce the number of regular separators used within the press stack.
Poor separator maintenance can cause defects leading to opens and shorts and costly yearly repolishing bills.
The panels can be tooled and untooled supporting your pinless or pin registration and lamination process.
- Improved panel flatness – Aluminum CTE is greater than Copper and prepreg resins ensuring a wrinkle-free surface
- Achieve Layup Efficiency – No separators to clean resurface or polish which are labor-intensive & costly
- Increase quality assurance – Image impressions & FOD concerns minimized with all four edges being bonded
- Production Efficiency – Gained by reducing the overall book mass to heat AND cool in a cycle
- Technical enabler – Supporting thin & low-profile Copper foils from 6 µm > with a VLP2 or IPC A profile